Friday, May 28, 2010

WhiteGlove Offers More Services Than You Might Think

When one of my friends has a health issue, I often suggest that they call WhiteGlove. The responses I get usually range from “I thought they were just for coughs and colds” to “Do they do that?” My answer is usually “yes!”

Most WhiteGlove members know that they can call for help for a cold or flu and be seen in their home or office by a nurse practitioner within hours of that call. But the scope-of-care offered by WhiteGlove goes way beyond that. It is so broad that I often even have to check the list myself before making the suggestion!

WhiteGlove can see you for dehydration, high blood pressure, back pain, pink eye, migraines, allergies, bronchitis and much more. They can also do screenings including diabetes, hypertension and ischemic heart disease. The list is long, and often surprising. It is also better organized than mine! And that’s just their care for when you aren’t feeling well. WhiteGlove offers well-care services, too. Things like camp and sports physicals, flu shots, vaccinations and all sorts of screenings.

My best suggestion to my friends and family is to always check with WhiteGlove first. You can go onto their website and see a list of services, or you can just call and ask.

And as always with WhiteGlove, you will be seen within hours of your call, at your convenience by a nurse practitioner. In most cases, the nurse practitioner can provide you with any medications you might need. If they don’t have it with them, they’ll make sure they get it to you.

So the next time you’re not feeling well, and think that you might should go see a doctor, take a look at the website at www.whiteglove.com or give them a call at 877-329-8081. You might be pleasantly surprised and save yourself a trip to the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I hear my membership is covered, and I can't get rid of a cold.

    ReplyDelete