Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back To School Time Or As I Like To Call It “You Need It When?!?!”

Back to school. Every year these three simple words cause me to utter four complicated words – “you need it WHEN?!?!” No matter how I try to stay on top of things, I always seem to end up needing a sports physical, a health check or a vaccine (or proof that they already exist) for someone in my family. And I always need it “by Friday”. In the past that has left me scrambling through file folders of documents, trying to fit in a doctor’s appointment, or sitting at the “first-come first-served” clinic.

But not this year. Now we are members of WhiteGlove House Call Health. What does that mean to me? It doesn’t mean I still won’t have a “you need it when?!?!” moment, but it does mean that now I can take care of it at my convenience—no driving, no sitting in a waiting room with sick people, no panic that I won’t find the right form and get it turned in on time!

With WhiteGlove, I can get the necessary sports physical, health check or vaccines, when and where I want. WhiteGlove will come to home or office 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 8 am til 8 pm. The nurse practitioner can perform the physical and provide vaccines on the spot, in one visit.

How WhiteGlove Works
Once you are a member of WhiteGlove:
· You can request routine care, like a physical or vaccine (via phone, internet or iPad).
· The nurse practitioner will come to you at work or home, 365 days a year, 8am to 8pm, and perform the needed service. For health checks and physicals, the nurse can come within hours of your call. Vaccines do take a little longer because they have to be ordered, but once the vaccine arrives (usually within a few days) the nurse practitioner will still come to your home, at your convenience, to administer it.
· And thereafter, you have secure online access to your information including your medical history, lab results, visit history, shot record and more.

Thank you WhiteGlove. This year back to school is going to be so easy…well, at least, easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment